You might be concerned about the information we are amassing as a result of our online forms and so on. This page describes the measures we take to look after your information. You can be confident that we are aware of the sensitive nature of some of the data and that we are treating it with respect.
The following description captures our thinking and forms the basis of our Information Security Policy (ISP).
This page will continue to develop in response to the measures we are taking. Do get in touch if you want to discuss any part of this.
Information Security Policy (ISP)
- Names and addresses are used only so we can keep in touch with you.
- Personal data is retained within K9SMD and not passed to any other party.
Credit card information
- We do not store your credit card details.
- Our website uses “Stripe” to process your credit card details. Stripe provides an encrypted environment and transfers funds from your credit card to our bank account.
- We will not bombard you with unnecessary e-mails.
- If you have chosen not to receive a newsletter, we will not send you one.
“Application” forms are used for a specialised purpose and contain medical information of a sensitive nature. Once they are completed, we take special measures to provide extra care of them:
- Completed “Application” forms are only viewed by selected staff, and are stored within a secure facility.
- Old forms are destroyed in a secure manner.